Is your floor looking uneven? Well, it may not be your imagination this time.
While an uneven floor may signify that the contractors didn’t do a good job, sometimes it’s more than that. An uneven floor can be a severe problem associated with damage to your foundation, and the problem needs to be addressed asap.
If you’re wondering whether your uneven floors may be more of a foundational problem or not, check out these signs:
- Your interior doors frequently get stuck or jammed when opening or closing
- There are cracks on the floor
- The floor is sagging towards the center of the house
- Your crawl spaces are infested with mold, mildew, and rot
- The concrete slabs are either sinking or lifting in some sort of way
If you’ve seen any of these signs, it’s time to call in an expert.
Why you Need an Expert
Uneven or sinking flooring has nothing to do with your floors but what is beneath it, and the longer you wait, the worse it gets.
For example, in the case of an uneven wooden floor, the problem may be with the supporting wood beams and joists bending, hence the unevenness.
A contractor will first inspect the floor, tell you precisely what the problem is, how serious it is, and your options for rectifying the situation.
Dealing with Uneven Flooring? Hire our Home Renovation Services
- Uneven floors by utilizing self-leveled flooring solutions
- Concrete crack repairs, reapplication, and coatings
- Floor re-sloping and refurbishment
- Countertops, slabs, and surface enhancements
If these services sound like what you need, don’t hesitate to give us a call.